Statement of Commitment
Technica Mining is committed to excellence in treating all customers and employees in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility.
Technica Mining Careers
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access technicagroup.com as a result of your disability. For further assistance, please contact us by one of the methods provided below, under our feedback process for customers.
Feedback Process for Customers
Technica Mining is committed to creating an accessible organization and removing barriers for people with disabilities and welcomes feedback on how we provide accessible customer service.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on how Technica Mining provides goods, services or facilities to people with disabilities can provide feedback in the following way(s):
- by email
- by telephone/TTY (using a relay service)
- in writing by mail or
- in person at our main office location
Please direct feedback, questions or concerns regarding Technica Mining’s Accessibility Program to:
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: 1-705-692-2204
By Relay services: 1 800 855-0511 (Voice to TTY) 711 (TTY to Voice)
The Relay service supports communication by phone between hearing people and people who are deaf, deafened, hard of hearing, or those with speech disabilities. Professionally trained operators act as intermediaries to facilitate the call.
Relay operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls placed through the Relay service are also entirely confidential. Relay operators follow a strict code of ethics. No record of conversation content is retained.
To use the Relay, follow these simple steps:
- Dial 1 800 855-0511.
- Give the operator your name, area code and telephone number. Then provide the name (Technica Front Desk) and telephone number (705 692-2904).
- Your call will be transferred to the appropriate contact, if required.
- The operator will place the call.
When using the Relay Service, Technica Mining Employees must confirm the customer’s approval to continue the conversation if sensitive personal or business information of the customers is being discussed.
Technica Mining Head Office
225 Fielding Rd,
Lively, ON, Canada, P3Y 1L8
In Person Visits to Technica Mining’s Head Office:
Customers visiting our Head Office must check in at reception. Our reception staff will assist persons with disabilities in providing feedback and in their business dealings with Technica Mining.
All feedback, including complaints, will be handled in the following manner:
- Feedback will be directed to the Head of Human Resources or designate;
- In the case of a complaint, a review will be completed with the Head of Health & Safety;
- Customer(s) can expect responses within 10 business days from receipt of any questions or complaints;
- Please note we may request additional information from our customer(s) to ensure we adequately understand and address any questions or complaints;
- Technica Mining will ensure our feedback process is accessible to people with disabilities by providing or arranging for accessible formats and communication supports, on request.