Currently, we are seeking Construction Miners to join our growing team in Timmins, Ontario. The individuals selected for these positions will be required to provide a full range of underground construction services while working according to work procedures and company policies and ensuring efficient operations within a safety conscious environment. The key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Timbering, infrastructure installation, rebar for cement form work and shaft reconstruction
- Operating a jackleg, stopper, air tuggers, moving hoist and other underground mobile equipment such as forklifts, scissor trucks and utility vehicles
- Inspecting work headings and construction for compliance to code, regulations, and standards and reporting any deficiencies or unsafe conditions
- Must have Basic Underground Hard Rock Mining Common Core (U0000, U0001, U0002 & U0012) or equivalent provincial designation
- Specialty module U0086 considered an asset.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years underground construction experience
- Demonstrated experience with maintenance and installation of crushers, conveyors, grizzlies, chutes, feeders, non-electrical mine services etc. would be an asset
- Committed to maintaining a safe and efficient work environment
- Willing and able to undergo pre-employment testing as a condition of employment
- Must be willing to work at any of the underground mine sites that Technica operates at
Technica Mining offers a comprehensive compensation package including a company matched pension plan, as well as competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, plus ongoing development and training.
How to Apply:
If you choose not to apply directly through the careers page, please reference ‘CONST22’ and forward the resume to:
100 Wilson Ave., Timmins, ON P4N 2S9
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.