Currently, we are seeking Development Miners to join our growing team in Timmins, ON. The individuals selected for these positions will be required to provide a full range of underground development services while working according to work procedures and company policies and ensuring efficient operations within a safety conscious environment. The key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparing faces, drill load, blast/ramp rounds and services
- Participating in other facets of underground development, as required, which includes LHD operation, mechanized bolting, service advance and other underground activities
- Assisting with other support duties such as mechanical installations; maintenance of air, water and ventilation; and ground support,
- Performing pre-operational inspections and ensuring safe operation of manual bolting equipment such as jacklegs/stoppers,
- Inspecting existing underground headings and scaling loose rocks while working according to work procedures and company policies within a safety conscious environment,
- Inspecting work headings and construction for compliance to code, regulations, and standards and reporting any deficiencies or unsafe conditions
- Must have Basic Underground Hard Rock Mining Common Core (U0000, U0001, U0002 & U0012) or equivalent provincial designation,
- Having one or a combination of the following specialty modules: U0086, U0018, U0068 (a) or (b) and/or U0091 is an asset
- Previous experience using a jackleg and stoper considered an asset,
- Must have a minimum of 5 years underground development experience
Technica Mining offers a comprehensive compensation package including a company matched pension plan, as well as competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, plus ongoing development and training.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.