Are you looking for a growing career in the mining industry and have interest in joining a dynamic team? Look no further as Technica Mining has the opportunity for you!
Technica Mining is an underground mining contractor who specializes in all aspects of mining including, construction, development, production, shaft, electrical, industrial mechanical work and more. Technica is committed to the welfare of all stakeholders and believes everyone has the right to a healthy and safe work environment. The health and safety of employees, clients and the community are the organization’s most important tasks and must always be the main consideration in every action we take. Our culture embraces “safety as a way of being” and every employee at Technica Mining has a part in ensuring health, safe and enjoyable workplace.
Currently Technica is seeking a motivated individual to join our growing electrical department as a PROJECT COORDINATOR. The role of the Project Coordinator is to support the project team with planning and coordination of all project based electrical activities. The key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Analyzing reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, tests and photographs for project planning and design
- Preparing and modifying reports, specifications, plans construction schedules and designs for the project
- Tracking and reporting construction activities and progress
- Assisting with material take-offs, hours estimates and developing bid proposals
- University degree in Engineering, preferably in Electrical
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Project
- Experience in a mining or industrial environment is considered an asset
- Ability to analyze and interpret electrical blueprints, drawings and other documentation
- Familiarity with .sql servers is considered an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to work independently and effectively with a team
- Willing and able to undergo pre-employment testing as a condition of employment
Technica Mining offers a comprehensive compensation package including a company matched pension plan, as well as competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, plus ongoing development and training.
If you choose not to apply directly through the careers page, please reference ‘ELECTCOORD’ and forward the resume to:
225 Fielding Road, Lively ON, P3Y 1L8
Please note that only those who meet or exceed the above qualifications AND experience requirements will be considered.