Are you looking for a growing career in the mining industry and have interest in joining a dynamic team? Look no further as Technica Mining has the opportunity for you!
Technica Mining is an underground mining contractor who specializes in all aspects of mining including, construction, development, production, shaft, electrical, industrial mechanical work and more. Technica is committed to the welfare of all stakeholders and believes everyone has the right to a healthy and safe work environment. The health and safety of employees, clients and the community are the organization’s most important tasks and must always be the main consideration in every action we take. Our culture embraces “safety as a way of being” and every employee at Technica Mining has a part in ensuring health, safe and enjoyable workplace.
Currently, we are seeking UNDERGROUND REHAB MINERS to join our growing team. The individuals selected for these positions will have a minimum of 3 years of direct prior work experience in the area of manual bolting. They will be responsible for operating jackleg and stoppers in and underground work environment to assist in development and/or rehab. Other support duties such as mechanical installation(s) (installation and maintenance of air, water and ventilation) and ground support will also be required. These individuals will be expected to receive daily safety and work line-up from their immediate supervisor(s) and complete the daily line-up safely and on time.
- Secondary school diploma
- Must possess their Full Common Core for Underground Hard Rock Miner (U0000 to U0012), or equivalent provincial designation
- Must have a minimum of 3 years direct work experience
- Must have U0028 and U0014
- Experience and training with U0018 and either MacLean Series bolters or Atlas Copco Boltec are will be given top consideration
- Willing and able to undergo pre-employment testing as a condition of employment
- Must be willing to work at any of the underground mine sites that Technica operates at
Technica Mining offers a comprehensive compensation package including a company matched pension plan, as well as competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, plus ongoing development and training.
If you choose not to apply directly through the careers page, please reference ‘REHAB21’ and forward the resume to:
225 Fielding Road, Lively ON, P3Y 1L8
Please note that only those who meet or exceed the above qualifications AND experience requirements will be considered.