Are you looking for a growing career in the mining industry and have interest in joining a dynamic team? Look no further as Technica Mining has the opportunity for you!
Technica Mining is an underground mining contractor who specializes in all aspects of mining including, construction, development, production, shaft, electrical, industrial mechanical work and more. Technica is committed to the welfare of all stakeholders and believes everyone has the right to a healthy and safe work environment. The health and safety of employees, clients and the community are the organization’s most important tasks and must always be the main consideration in every action we take. Our culture embraces “safety as a way of being” and every employee at Technica Mining has a part in ensuring health, safe and enjoyable workplace.
Currently, we are seeking motivated and experienced underground SCOOP & HAUL TRUCK OPERATORS to join our growing team in Timmins Ontario. The key responsibilities of the Scoop & Haulage Truck Operator include, but not limited to:
· Safely operating LHD and Haulage equipment and completing pre-operational circle checks prior to each use
· Contributing to other parts of the cycle including trucking, loading, manual bolting for rehab, services etc.
· Participating in support duties such as operating and maintaining ore chutes or conveyor systems to control the flow of ore; operating construction equipment (bulldozer, grader or backhoe) to build and maintain underground passage and haulage ways
- Must have Underground Hard Rock Miner Common Core Certification (U0000 to U0012) or equivalent provincial designation
- Specialty Module(s) U0020, U0068 (a) and (b) and/or U0091 is considered an asset
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an underground miner
- Committed to maintaining a safe and efficient work environment
- Willing and able to undergo pre-employment testing as a condition of employment
- Must be open to working at any of the underground mine sites that Technica operates at
Technica Mining offers a comprehensive compensation package including a company matched pension plan, as well as competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, plus ongoing development and training.
How to Apply:
Please reference REMOTE21 when submitting an application and forward resumes to:
225 Fielding Road
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: HAULAGE21