Are you an energetic and driven student looking for rewarding summer employment? Technica Mining is recruiting for various positions within the organization. At Technica you’ll have an opportunity to apply your academic experience in a real world, practical environment.
Technica Mining is an underground mining contractor who specializes in all aspects of mining including, construction, development, production shaft, electrical, mechanical and IM work. Technica embraces a Safety 1st culture where our employees are motivated to achieve ZERO HARM to our workplace environment, one another and our equipment.
What we’re looking for:
- Students enrolled in full-time post-secondary schooling
- Individuals with strong core values (Respect, Integrity, Courage, Honesty, Humility)
- Highly motivated self-starters
- Previous experience either through employment or education considered an asset
- Willingness to work flexible schedules, including early mornings, evening and/or weekends
- Available to work between May 4, 2020 and August 28, 2020
- Engineering (Mining, Civil, Mechanical and Electrical)
- Pre-Apprentice Trades (Electrical, Mechanics, Millwrights, Welders)
- Shop Labour
- Underground Mine Labourer’s
- Administrative Support (Office and Field)
Please reference “Summer 2020” and forward all resumes by March 6, 2020 to:
225 Fielding Road
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only those who meet or exceed the above qualifications AND experience requirements will be considered.