Currently, we are seeking Surface Drillers and Blasters to join our growing team. The key responsibilities of the Surface Driller and Blaster include but not limited to:
- Performing pre-operational inspections and ensuring safe operation of drilling equipment.
- Inspecting existing work locations according to work procedures and company policies within a safety conscious environment.
- Coordinating the sequence of events leading to a blast, laying pattern, gathering powder, loading holes, understanding capping and timing sequence.
- Identifying potential process issues, complete blast reports and explosive delivery processes.
- Executing Surface Drilling and Blasting operations with minimal supervision from the site foreman.
- Reporting any safety concerns or unsafe conditions.
- Fully accredited in Surface Mining Common Core Program (#770210)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Surface Mining
- Highly proficient in Surface Drilling and Blasting processes
- Committed to maintaining a safe and efficient work environment
- Willing and able to undergo pre-employment testing as a condition of employment
- Must be willing to work at any of Technica Mining’s work sites
- Valid driver’s license
Shift schedule includes:
- 5 on/2 off (day shift)
Technica Mining offers a comprehensive compensation package including a company matched pension plan, as well as competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, plus ongoing development and training.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.