Currently Technica is seeking a motivated individual to join our growing team as an Underground Supervisor in the Sudbury Basin. The Underground Supervisor is responsible for supervising all mining and construction activities on site and report to the Site Superintendent. The key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Providing daily briefings with their subordinate crew and hold crews accountable for safety, housekeeping teamwork and professionalism on-site
- Maintaining and enforcing safe work conditions to ensure all work is in compliance with standards and procedures
- Providing safety and technical support to the crews
- Leading crew activities to effectively optimize the utilization of resources, manpower, tools and equipment towards the goal of optimizing the mining cycle and construction activities at the project site
- Supervise subcontractors at the project site
- First Line Production Supervisor Underground Hard Rock Mining Common Core (Program #770121 or #770141)
- 5 years of related shifting experience in underground mining and development or production workings preferred
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willing and able to undergo pre-employment testing as a condition of employment
- Must be open to working at any of the underground mine sites, in Sudbury, that Technica operates at
Technica Mining offers a comprehensive compensation package including a company matched pension plan, as well as competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, plus ongoing development and training.
How to Apply:
If you choose not to apply through our career page, please reference ‘UGSUP22’ when submitting an application and forward resumes to:
225 Fielding Road, Lively ON, P3Y 1L8
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.