Currently, we are seeking motivated Welders/Fabricators to join our growing team in Timmins, ON. The job entails surface work only and the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Custom component manufacturing and fabrication
- Support equipment preparation and repair efforts
- Creating a bill of material, gathering necessary tools and identifying the appropriate welding processes to complete the job
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and drawings to fabricate or create custom fabrications to fit field requirements and meet industry standards
- Valid CWB all position and SMAW certification, all position FCAW considered an asset
- Minimum of 5 years of welding and fabrication experience, preferably mining equipment related.
- Ability to read and interpret welding drawings, blueprints, manuals and processes as well as CWB and TSSA welding procedures
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Willing and able to undergo pre-employment testing as a condition of employment
Technica Mining offers a comprehensive compensation package including a company matched pension plan, as well as competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, plus ongoing development and training.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.